Detroit Building Cleaning and Disinfection
Our Cleaning, Sanitizing & Disinfection Process:
- Targeted pre-cleaning of High-Touch, High-Traffic, High-Risk non-porous areas, flat / open surfaces, and ambient air.
- Application of EPA-registered disinfectants approved for use against emerging viral pathogens (manually or via cold / wet fogging).
- Thorough protocols that ensure disinfectant wet contact “dwell time” (including vertical areas with 3D components or fixtures) and effectively protect sensitive equipment.
- Extra measures that protect against re-soiling and cross-contamination.
- Equipment & supplies replaced brand new or thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected daily.
- Our Response Team is compliant with social distancing measures and equipped with the appropriate PPE (for your safety and theirs): eye shields, N-95 face masks or respirators, disposable shoe covers, thick 13 mil disposable gloves for maximum protection & full protective suits when required.
How A Klein Company Compares:
- Application Techs are part of a trained employee Response Team (not outsourced subcontractors).
- Multiple service levels and payment options to meet your facility’s needs and budget.
- Professional, commercial and industrial-grade equipment.
- 32 years cleaning and servicing commercial and industrial businesses in Metro Detroit.
- Competitive rates for 3 service options starting between $.15 sq. ft. – $.35 sq. ft.
- We carry and readily provide proof of all insurance coverage.
- Complete written estimates on the same business day (or within 24 hours) guaranteed.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of soft surfaces (carpet & upholstery) with high-heat, truckmounted extraction equipment.
- Be aware that cleaning and sanitation contractors who apply disinfectants (manually or via fogging or misting) without pre-cleaning first, or who do not follow disinfectant label use or directions, are not compliant with CDC facility disinfection protocols.
INFORMATION WE NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR SAME-DAY, NO-CONTACT ESTIMATE
Submit as much of the following details as possible so that we can email you our fast & competitive pricing*:
- Facility Type: Professional office, plant / warehouse, medical, school, child care, religious, recreational, etc.
- Total square footage or estimated square footage of treatable space (if known).
- Multiple levels or floors (such as basements or upper stories).
- Facility street address (we use this to reconfirm or approximate square footage).
- Status of facility business activity: Fully operational, limited operations, or in temporary shutdown mode.
- Status of exposure: None, suspected, or confirmed.
- Changes to health and safety cleaning protocols that may be relevant: New policies, checklists, other sanitation updates or additions, etc.
- Internal layout diagram or photos: Safety evacuation plan map and/or photos of interior, machinery, equipment, etc. (if available) is always helpful.*
- Full name, email address, job title, & best contact phone #.
*2021 minimum call-out / trip charge is $500.00
**Submit any photos or file attachments to: AKleinCompany@gmail.com